With over 12 years of consulting experience in technology management, I have fulfilled engagements with various multinationals and fortune 500 clients. I have been involved in consulting, advisory, analytical, and project management roles in areas such as enterprise portals, online communities, web analytics, enterprise social media, CRM, and knowledge management strategy.
My most recent consulting engagements have spanned a variety of current top-of-mind technology issues for many organizations worldwide such as strategic use of social computing, cloud technologies, and business analytics towards achieving business objectives.
To ensure success during each of my consulting engagements, I leverage my subject matter expertise in various technology areas. My formal training includes various industry endorsed technology certifications as listed below.
In addition to subject matter expertise, I also draw upon my education and training as a management professional (MBA and PMP) to plan, organize, staff, execute and control various aspects of projects and programs.
My clients have often commented on the value I bring to their organizations and my ability to solve problems through my predisposition towards systems thinking and abstract reasoning. Being an academic researcher who values relevance and rigour in all facets of my work, I tend to use very similar methodologies in my research and consulting work in terms of structured work plans, defined milestones, and solution validation.
My professional certifications include the following:
- AIIM Certified Information Professional
- IBM Certified e-Business Solutions Technologist
- LPIC (Linux Professional Institute Certified)
- SCNA – Solaris 9 (Sun Certified Network Administrator)
- SCSA – Solaris 8 (Sun Certified System Administrator)
- CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) Associate – CIW Foundations
- CIW CI (Certified Internet Webmaster Certified Instructor)
- SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer for Platform 2.0)
- CompTIA i-Net+ Certified
- LCP (SAIR Linux GNU Certified Professional)
- NCIP (Novell Certified Internet Professional) – Certified Internet Business Strategist
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
Past Consulting Engagements
Examples of my past consulting engagements are provided on the Past Consulting Engagements page.